Who doesn't love a campsite cook up?!
Because we love camping feasts so much, we are sharing our favourite recipes with you!
Welcome to “Seasoned”.
Episode 1 - Quick & Delicious Dart Ceviche with Mikey Yeowart
3 x Dart
1 x Eschalot
3 x Garlic cloves
1 x Chilli long red
2 x Limes
1/2 x Orange
2 x Baby Cucumbers
10 x Cherry Tomatoes
1 x Avocado
+ a bag of your fave potato chips
2. Finely chop eschalot & chilli
3. Crush and finely chop garlic
4. Prep juice of 2 x limes & 1/2 x orange
5. Combine dart, eschalot, chilli, lime and orange juice in a bowl. Season with a huge pinch of salt & generous crack of pepper. Stir all ingredients in, and set aside in the fridge or esky for 20 mins.
6. While waiting, dice the baby cucumbers, cherry tomatoes & avocado.
7. After 20 mins is up, remove original ingredients from fridge and stir in these remaining ingredients.
8. Serve up with a side of your favourite potato chips