Choose Your Own Adventure Terms & Conditions.
Rules - Game of Skill
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Game of Skill (the "Choose Your Own Adventure") is open only to those who sign up at the online game of skill page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The game of skill is open to the legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Stratus Outdoors (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, brand partners, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the game of skill. The game of skill is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Stratus Outdoors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The game of skill is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Choose Your Own Adventure Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 11/11/2022 at 00:00 and ending 10/12/2022 at 00:00. All online entries must be received by 10/12/2022 at 00:00. All times are (GMT+10:00) Brisbane.
4. How to Enter: The game of skill must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfil all game of skill requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Stratus Outdoors. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Stratus Outdoors.
Example of game of skill mechanics:
1. Enter email
2. Enter instagram handle
2. Follow @stratus.outdoors on Instagram
3. Answer the questions
4. Entrants must be 18+ 5. Must reside in Australia
To also go in the draw to win 1 of 5 additional Stratus Prize Packs Share contest post on on Instagram and tag @stratus.outdoors
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $13,000. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Stratus Outdoors to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received including answering the game of skill correctly.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the game of skill competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the game of skill within five (5) days following the winner selection. Stratus Outdoors shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this game of skill is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GAME OF SKILL AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Stratus Outdoors, anyone acting on behalf of Stratus Outdoors, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, video, voice, likeness, image or statements about the game of skill, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Stratus Outdoors reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the game of skill should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the game of skill. In such a case, Stratus Outdoors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Stratus Outdoors. Stratus Outdoors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the game of skill or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Stratus Outdoors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the game of skill, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by game of skill rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game of skill may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Stratus Outdoors reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the game of skill you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Stratus Outdoors and participating brand partners involved in the game of skill. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Stratus Outdoors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the game of skill and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GAME OF SKILL IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND QLD, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this game of skill, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this game of skill, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in QLD having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this game of skill), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Stratus Outdoors - Choose Your Own Adventure game of skill.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the game of skill is Stratus Outdoors, PO Box 65, Noosa Heads , QLD, 4567, Australia.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner and associated Brand Partners of this game of skill and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.