Climate Changer I
The most versatile of the Climate Changer range, this style of shade can be configured in multiple ways to suit whatever nature throws your way from A-Frame, Lean-to and even a diamond shelter design.
Made from 300D oxford RPET fabric with a 3000mm waterproof coating, the Climate Changer has been designed to last the extremes of the Australian countryside.
Available in multiple sizes to suit your adventure.
Please note our shades come with their own duffle bag & guy ropes, but our poles & pegs are sold separately to suit your personal needs. Browse our accessories to choose the parts for your perfect kit.
US Patent 11,035,145
AU Patent 2020200095
CN Patent ZL 201920211898.5
- More durable than conventional tarps *
- Heavy duty light weight 300D oxford RPET fabric
- Reinforced edge and corners with 25mm webbing and stainless steel fixings
- 3000mm waterproof coating
- made from 325 post consumer plastic bottles
- Stylish RPET Duffle bag included to keep your Climate Changer secure in storage
- 6 x 5mm single guy ropes & tensioners with quick release caribiner
- 4 x 5mm twin guy ropes & tensiones with quick release caribiner
- Lifetime warranty *
- 4.5 x 4.5 = 6.6kg
- 4.5 x 6.0 = 7.7kg
- 6.0 x 6.0 = 8.9kg
300D oxford 100% RPET fabric with a 3000mm water proof coating
All parcels are delivered Australia wide using Australia Post. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the goods and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Free Shipping for orders over $375.
The Climate Changer I is made from 100% RPET material and is 100% recyclable.
1% for the Planet
Stratus Signature Guarantee
"We put the Climate Changer I to the test recently on a remote island camping trip off the Great Barrier Reef. We were impressed with its solid performance through strong winds, heavy rain and scorching sun.
Honestly a game changing piece of kit."- Salty Travellers
How to care for
- Remove any campsite remnants before packing away (sand, dirt, salt, bird poop etc)
- As required, use water with a naturally derived liquid soap and a soft cloth to spot clean, followed by a fresh water rinse.
- If cleaning the full surface area, swap the cloth for a soft bristled broom/brush.
- Always pack away dry.
- Fold and store in purpose designed duffle bag after each useKeep away from flames.
- Only use the shade as a shade.
- If used as a ground sheet or to throw over a trailer, the life of the product will likely be shortened.
In order to promote a society of product owners, rather than consumers, Stratus has developed the “Stratus Signature Guarantee” - a lifetime warranty and repair service on all products + an AFTERLIFE program.